2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a busy Thanksgiving. We left here on Tuesday morning since Katie's viewing was that night. The forecast wasn't looking good but somehow we missed all the storms by an hour or so. Lucky. The viewing was nice. I expected more people in the beginning but with the crappy weather I'm sure people just didn't want to be out-and-about. Wednesday was the funeral which was well done. The program was perfect and there were a bajillion and a half people. We left for Preston after the dinner since Keni wasn't cooperating very well and it had been a rough night for all of us the night before.

Thursday we went to Sandra's for Thanksgiving dinner. It was sooo nice and relaxing. We didn't have the whole shabang this year so it was pretty quiet. There were only the three kids: Bryson, Mckoy, and Keni so we put them in the other room by themselves.

And of course it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without catching all the good deals on Black Friday. :) Sadly, these are the only pictures I got the entire weekend. It was so much fun to go shopping with Sandra, Amber, Andria, Taylor, Jen, and my mom. Good thing we took the Suburban since we couldn't even fit everything in that big beast! Needless to say, we were all very successful in our shoppings.

This is after my mom and I had unloaded most of our stuff.




1 comment:

Cam and Shae said...

How fun! I love getting good deals:)