I've been wanting a tree skirt since we got married but the only ones that I saw and liked were forty dollars. I just didn't want to pay that much. I decided I'd make one... with the help of my friend
Caroline, of course. It turned out way cute. I love it. Honestly it wasn't even that hard. Okay Okay maybe that's because I got some help with the ruffle but still. And can I just tell you how fun it was to use a serger. Sheesh that thing is brutal!
5 comments:
It looks really cute! Nice job!
How adorable! You don't give yourself enough credit for all the creative things you make! It is so satisfying to make something cute.
Nice work my friend. I finally got a skirt last year. It was a $30 one for like 2 bucks or something ridiculous.
Way cute, and cute tree too!
Miss you guys
Love, Mom
Hey, Chelsea and I were talking about making her a tree skirt just the other day. . .maybe you could call her and give her a couple ideas and I will help her carry them out!!
From you favorite Aunt.
Post a Comment