2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Made by Yours Truly

Isn't this the cutest little turkey ever. I love him.


This dresser used to be the ugly fake laminate brown. I have been wanting to spray paint it since we moved to Utah. I was nervous though. I figured what the heck, it was free. I went bold and did a turquoise color that matches our bedspread perfectly. I love the way it turned out.
(It does have all the handles, I just need to get screws for the last two. And, I added another swirly at the bottom of the dresser. It looks even better now.)


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome job on the dresser! I have never been so brave as to try a project like that, so I am very impressed!

Howells Fam said...

Cute stuff!

Dean Family said...

It turned out so cute! Did you spray paint it and not brush? Maybe I should try that instead...it looks great :)

Sandra and Rob said...

way cute you are awesome.