2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Keni the Kitty

This Halloween was technically Keni's second but really only her first since she was only a few weeks old last year.

We had a great time this Halloween. (We celebrated on the 30th. Welcome to Utah.) I took Keni trick-or-treating at Foothill Village in the afternoon. It worked out well because I went with my friend Melissa who has a little girl just a few months older than Keni. Both our husbands had to study so we braved it together. That evening our little family went to a party at the Dewitt's house. We ate some yummy soups, watched some football, and enjoyed good company.




2 comments:

Janice said...

Keni's as cute as a cat's meow! I can't imagine her daddy letting her be a kitty! He doesn't think a cat's meow is cute! (I do!! I love kittens.)

Dean Family said...

how stinkn cute!! i can't wait to see her in a couple weeks -she's adorable :) im glad you guys had a fun halloween.