My goodness Keni is a busy girl these days. I swear I have to watch her every move. When at church, and we sit by someone new, they always say, "Wow, she's quite the mover isn't she?" Yes, yes she is. She just doesn't want to sit still for fear she'll miss something going on somewhere else.
Yes, she was dipping all of the kitchen towels in the toilet. Want to know something even worse though? She was sucking the water out after dipping it in!
And from all the running around makes for a good sleeper. I appreciate the two naps a day that she takes.
4 comments:
oh my - she is busy! luckily I've never had one of those 'toilet' moments! haha she's a cutie and I love it :)
That reminds me of Carlee and people say that to us all the time too! Luckily, she doesn't put things in the toilet, because I probably would have gagged if she was sucking toilet water out of things! Too funny!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you didn't tel me this sooner. Scott is also in love with the toilet. He thinks it's a sensory table or something. That girl is so stinkin cute, I just can't get enough of her.
Like daughter...like mother!!! You were just like that. How I love you both. **Mom
Post a Comment