2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's a cycle...

I think it has been about a year since Joe had his last haircut. It's usually every 6 months or so but for some reason he just didn't want to cut it. It was the final straw when I went into the bathroom to find Joe digging through my makeup bag. I asked, "What are you doing? What do you need?" He said, "I'm trying to find a hair tie so my hair isn't in my face when I go to basketball tonight." I know right, are you kidding me?! haha. We compromised and he used a bobby pin so that nobody would notice. :)


This picture is sick and I'm pretty sure Joe did it just to make me throw up in my mouth a lot. It makes me laugh though because when we went to visit Katie, Joe showed her this picture and she said he looked like a criminal. The cinder block doesn't help either. I think if there were pictures on the sex offender list online you might see something similar to this.

Ahhh, much better!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. I don't think I would have recognized him with the short hair! It looks good, though!

Dean Family said...

I love it, that is soo funny! i always like the long curly hair joe :)

The Ellis Fam said...

Oh my gosh, Mark has done the same thing to me with the Molestache. So gross. Why oh WHY was that ever considered the style.