2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

**Update on Scammer Dude**

Joe came home in between classes yesterday to find a note that said Fourth District Court on the top and in the body said we needed to call the number within 24 hours. What the heck? Joe calls immediately and finds out we are being subpoenaed to court on Thursday. Again, what the heck? He asks some questions to the lady and finds out it is for grand theft in the name of bradley kinney (name doesn't deserve to be capitalized, hehe) So tomorrow we call the court house at 11:00 a.m. to confirm that our appearance is necessary at 1:00 p.m. If it is, we will be testifying in a preliminary hearing.

Do you know what this means-- They caught the dude! Hooray for us. I know this may sound really conniving but I really hope he goes down and get what's been coming to him. I shouldn't type that but oh well, it's my blog. You never can be too sure of the outcome on things like this so I'm not getting my hopes to far in the upward direction.

I'll let ya know how it goes tomorrow if anything becomes of it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you can read the full story here. I had to read it again to refresh my memory... I don't want to forget any details tomorrow that might be necessary :]

4 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

Wow, I'm really glad they caught him. I'm so sorry I didn't know about this till now. I hope everything works out. And I guess your Aunt was right, that was a story!! HaHa keep us updated!

Dani said...

Yea! Good luck... hope it goes good!

Darcee said...

So what happened? Updates!

The Porter's said...

We didn't go to court. The lady said it wasn't necessarily a bad thing though. They either didn't need our testimony to take it to the next level or it has been postponed.