Friday after work I got into my car to find some really cute flowers. I thought it was weird since Joe is usually gone from dawn to dusk. I didn't think too much of it since he only works about 5 minutes from my work. I figured he dropped them off on his lunch. I start the car only to find that Joe was calling me that moment. He was calling me to ask if I would go on a date with him. He took the whole night off to hang out. We went to Boondocks and played a couple rounds of miniature golf, went to dinner at Famous Dave's (it was amazing) and then Joe surprised me and took me to a fabulous hotel. The night was so much fun. It was so good to have an actual weekend with him.

On Saturday Joe got his haircut. The girls at the salon couldn't believe I was letting him cut off his curls. I think they thought I was evil even though it wasn't my idea. The girl did a good job. It looks great.

This is my attempt to take a picture of his new hair. He is worse than a kid :]]
We also watched some of conference. I love listening to the thoughts and counsel of the general authorities. They are so inspired and well-spoken. I'm excited to put them on my iPod and listen to the many that I missed. You can download them too if you click
here.
8 comments:
wow. sounds fun :)
you guys are so cute.
oh, and I stole all of your recipes off of Emily's blog... thanks for the ideas!!
fun weekend!
Thanks for the info on downloading conference! That's awesome!!
That is soooo cool! I'll bet you had tons of fun. Good job Joe. You know what a girl likes!
Can't wait to see Joe's new do.
oh gosh, thats so dang cute! you guys are so perfect together, I love it!
You have the cutest husband ever!!! Good job Joe! And like the haircut!
I know! It's awesome (the blogs!)! I love to read everyone's blog!
Amber
cute Joe! You still look like a kid, that's for sure!
Post a Comment