2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged... too many times to ignore it

here are 7 semi-interesting facts about me.

1- I hate spending money. When I buy something I won't take the tags off for months because I am contemplating taking it back. Majority of the time I do return it.

2- I have a huge list of kid names that I add to when I hear a cute one. I've done it all my life. If you look in my journal from way back you'll find lots of posts. One of the names that I liked was Bean. Why you ask, I don't know.

3- I L-O-V-E candy and it's pretty much a 12-step program, but I never eat a full candy bar, although I can eat three mini ones a day and not feel guilty.

4- I talked Joe into coming to school at Boise State with me but was looking for better prospects. I never found one as great as him though! He is the best husband a girl could wish for.

5- I really hate when people aren't confident. At work there is a guy who, when you pass him in the hall, always looks at the ground. That is so annoying. How hard is it to give a simple smile... or heck, at least look straight ahead.

6- My dream job is being a camp host. Don't make fun! I think it would be a blast. Other jobs I want are owning a bike shop and being a mom.

7- I eat cereal for breakfast and dinner. I love it and could eat it for lunch too.

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband
1. His curly hair-- not random but I love it.
2. He uses more product in his hair than I do-- and he takes longer to get ready than I do.
3. He leaves me love notes
4. He gets so excited to surprise me.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Polar Bear
2. Pizza Villa
3. Hampton Inn
4. POWER Engineers, Inc.

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. Pretty Woman
2. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
3. Bourne movies
4. Elf

Four TV Shows I Watch
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. Amazing Race
4. Oprah

Four Places I've Been
1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Mexico
4. New York-- and yes it was amazing. A post is coming shortly.

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. brownies
2. dutch oven potatoes
3. Ham Fried Rice
4. Chips and Salsa

Four Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Colorado
2. Hawaii
3. The Coast
4. Florida

Four Things I Am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1. Joe being done with school
2. Knowing what is next in our journey
3. Christmas
4. Moving-- Interpret it how you'd like :]

Four People I Tag
1. Jeni
2. Bobbi
3. Misty
4. Annikan

**PICTURE TAG**
Go to your forth picture file. Choose the 4th picture in it and post it.

3 comments:

Darcee said...

Tess had to look at the picture big. She said, "Cute" then reached up to your foot and said, "Tickle, tickle".

Mini candy bars only have mini calories so you can eat 4 or 5 of them and still be safer than a whole one!! My weakness on those are the dark Milky Ways. Those are way too good in the mini form!

Dani said...

cute tags...i like the picture one!

so...we'll be in colorado in April, you'll have to come visit so you can mark it off your list!

Kaye said...

You don't know me, but I have to tell you that I think you must be one of the funnest people on the planet. I love to read your blogs, and see what fun things you do. Thanks for letting me invade your world.

Aunt Kaye