Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Could it get any better?
Sipping hot chocolate, reading Breaking Dawn, and relaxing in the tub. Could life be any better?
Ahhh, yes, Kelsie. Except I can't read in the tub. I am scared I will drop the book! Anyway, I loved Breaking Dawn, so much so that I picked up Twilight again. I have liked it even better the second time through!
4 comments:
Don't you love that book? I read it when it first came out and I was so sad when I finished it! That does sound rather relaxing!
Mmm! I absolutely agree! Sounds perfect! In fact, I think that's what I'll do right now! Gotta go! Love you!
I could not agree more! I love these books! I would have to admit I read some in the tub as well! I could read these books over and over!!!
Ahhh, yes, Kelsie. Except I can't read in the tub. I am scared I will drop the book! Anyway, I loved Breaking Dawn, so much so that I picked up Twilight again. I have liked it even better the second time through!
Post a Comment