2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving




I don't think I've carved a pumpkin since I was 10 years old. Even though I didn't do anything fancy (I lack creativity) it was so much fun. Next year we are going to buy a carving kit though because using big steak knives just doesn't cut it.

**more pictures of carving pumpkins in our gallery.

6 comments:

WT said...

Holy huge pumpkins! The carving kits are sweet.

It snowed here all day and last night.. What the heck...

Darcee said...

Carving pumpkins is fun if you can handle hollowing them out and the smell! We've never used a carving kit, we just pull out every knife in the house until we find one that sort of works :).

Dani said...

Fun! I love carving pumpkins!!

We should do a ski trip!! Keep praying for lots of snow so we can start the season early this year... I need to get as much in as possible, it's going to KILL me to spend the winter in MS where skiing is non-existent!

Dean Family said...

way fun! you guys are ahead of us...we need to go get some!

The Porter's said...

I actually love to hollow out the pumpkin. I love the gushy feeling especially when it squirts through my fingers. I know, it's weird but I can't help it. The smell on the other hand is pretty gross.

Katie and Dennis said...

My kids are begging to carve pumpkins. It is pretty crazy with 6 kids. So we kind have to gear up. We will probably do it this coming Monday. It is fun because the kids have so much fun. I'm with Darcee, though, I don't hollow. It is too sqwishy and stinky!