I should probably list all the fun, great, amazing things that my husband does but... there are too many so I'll just tell you about a cute little story.
I have a habit of weighing myself every night before I go to bed. I'm usually always the same weight but again, it's habit. One night I was doing my usual routine, stepped on the scale, and noticed I weighed 5 pounds less than normal. I thought it was weird since I had just weighed myself the night before (and the night before and the night before that... you get the point). I get off the scale and realize the needle started 5 pounds before the Zero. I looked at Joe and realized how hard he was trying not to smile. How cute is that! He turned the little dial so I would feel so good about myself. What a FaBuLoUs husband I have.
6 comments:
Happy B-day Joe!! Kelsie you are so skinny!!! I banned scales from our house.. the next thung is to get rid of full body length mirrors..lol then i won't have to see me in my nastyness! :] Well you should call or text sometime!! 339-1578 MUAH!!
haha how cute, husbands are the best.
when i read your comment about polar bear SOO freaking many memories came back, holy moly...lani was a beast and so was stacey, she scared me just as much. Freak, I'm hungry now thinking about all that good food, I'm still heart broken that it closed down!
It's funny that you weigh yourself at night because that's the time I refuse! I only weigh myself in the morning! The scale is nicer then. Cute story and nice hubbie!
happy bday joe!! hope you had a wonderful one. love the story kelsie, i would of loved to see your face if he tipped it 10 pds up! maybe i'll try it on mike. hehe
Happy Birthday Joe!
That story is so cute! Now go get rid of that scale you certainly don't need it! And IF I had known you lived so close I would have totally called you! I'll have to get your number sometime or give you mine that way we can keep in touch since we plan to go back sometime soon! We still need to go thru the museums and Zoo! Love ya!
Post a Comment