2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Gurkees and Labor Day Weekend


Aren't these the cutest shoes ever! Yes, I know they look a little hippie but since I've been outvoted to get dreadlocks these will have to suffice my needs. I've wanted them all summer long but haven't wanted to pay full price for them. I finally got a super good buy!

And to my friends who are going to call and harass me about being hippie... I'm not. I just really liked these shoes, along with my chacos. :]]

Labor day was fun, as always. Joe and I went to Idaho City and camped. It was beautiful there. The leaves were just starting to change and everything was colorful. We rode bikes, hiked, and enjoyed some good eats.



Oh and by the way-- I just purchased a plane ticket to NYC baby! I'm so excited, but a little stressed too. I am leaving my fab husband home. I feel kind of like the wife that spends all the money and expects her husband to keep makin' more even though he's as busy as he could possibly be. With that being said... he can't go during school time so it's my mom, coolest Aunt ever, and our private tour guide, my cousin, Toni.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey you and your hippie style. LOL! I'll start to worry when you wear something other than hippie shoes.

Love you, miss you! Can I come with Mama Pam and you to NY?

Traci

Unknown said...

Make sure you break your new shoes in well before you come! Eek!! Have I told you lately how excited I am to have you come? I love the camping pics!

Dani said...

I like the shoes.... way cute! (I'm with you I think, Chase is always pointing out 'hippi' things to me... he says that's my 'style')

WT said...

Shoes are the great... hippy pride! =) I'm a supporter. I'm stoked for your NYC trip. When are you going? Good to see you guys this last weekend!

Andi said...

What!? I don't get to go! Well, you'll have to enjoy it for me. Can't wait to hear about it. When are you going?

The Porter's said...

We are flying out on October 16th.