2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Random Ramblings

1. Why when I eat Golden Puffs (knock off brand of Sugar Smacks) does my pee smell like the cereal? Does this happen to anyone else? It is so gross but I can't stop eating it. It is so good. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, pretty much all cereal is good. I eat it for dinner when Joe is gone. Sshhh Don't tell him.

2. I'm tired of people telling me they can't wait until I have kids... I get that I won't be a perfect parent, nor do I plan on trying to be, but just for the record I'm not one of those people who say, "I will never let my kid do that" because I realize I proably will let them. I might even tell them to shut up just like I tell me little cousins. I could go on but I'll stop their for everyone's sanity.

3. I have had the best time going on bike rides with one of my besties. Joe is a fabulous listener and gives great advice but he isn't a girl. Even though it seems like our rides aren't long enough they are always oh so wonderful.

4. Boise-- Love it. It is an awesome place. End of story.

5. I have been such a television hog since the Olympics. I can honestly say I absolutely love to watch them. Go Kristen Armstrong. She is the first Boise person to get a gold medal. She is even a cyclist. Woo-woo! And go Michael Phelps. He is a fish in disguise, I swear. Good thing the Olympics only come every 4 years so I can justify sitting around all day/night.

6. This Saturday we have a company party in Banks and are floating the river. I'm super excited. Some of our friends wanted to go to the Caldwell rodeo afterwards since it is kind of in the area. I love the rodeo and was excited to go... until I found out the tickets are $25. Who in the hell would drive to Caldwell and pay that much $$ for the stupid rodeo. I think we a bagging that idea.

7. I'm sad that school is starting again and that I will be husbandless. I have thought about getting a part-time job after I get home from work but I'm very picky with my hours. Who wants to hire someone that is ONLY willing to work Mon-Fri 3 or 4- close?

That's good for now.

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Kels, I need your address for the shower. Will you e-mail me at AinsleeHowells@mail.boisestate.edu? I also don't have your phone number, or else I would have called you. Cute blog by the way!

Ainslee

Anonymous said...

Kelsie, You are a classic! Keith

AMY LEVATAU said...

ha, i love this post!! you're a doll. oh and i'll be sure to pay attention to what my pee smells like next time I eat Golden Puffs and let you know the results!

Darcee said...

Some one in this world needs to love cereal so the world can go 'round. I, on the other hand, could totally live without it. Hate the stuff.

Been enjoying the Olympics too!