Joe competed in the Blue Cruise bike race and got first place! He did fabulous. He competed in the 30 mile wave. There was also a 15, 50, and 100 mile wave. It was a fun day. I kissed him off and then relaxed and read my book for an hour and a half until he came back. I almost missed his finish. His goal was to do it in 1.5 hours but he said it would probably take longer. I was walking back just as I he came across the finish. Talk about cutting it close. I'm so proud of you baby! You did awesome. After the race they had lunch for everyone so we sat around and chit-chatted with some other folk, one of which Joe met before the race. I guess Joe just took off though during the race because the guy kept saying how he couldn't believe how strong Joe was riding. I think his exact words were, "Man, you were smokin'... you smoked everyone." Good job, Joe!
2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Put your hands together folks;;
Joe competed in the Blue Cruise bike race and got first place! He did fabulous. He competed in the 30 mile wave. There was also a 15, 50, and 100 mile wave. It was a fun day. I kissed him off and then relaxed and read my book for an hour and a half until he came back. I almost missed his finish. His goal was to do it in 1.5 hours but he said it would probably take longer. I was walking back just as I he came across the finish. Talk about cutting it close. I'm so proud of you baby! You did awesome. After the race they had lunch for everyone so we sat around and chit-chatted with some other folk, one of which Joe met before the race. I guess Joe just took off though during the race because the guy kept saying how he couldn't believe how strong Joe was riding. I think his exact words were, "Man, you were smokin'... you smoked everyone." Good job, Joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow, Joe!! I didn't know you were a biker! Good job, Bro!
OK Kelsie My stylist's name is Jenni Dart and she works at Grand Illusions. The number is 888-7966. She does a really good job and a cut is only $25. Coloring starts at $50 (I think) I really hope you try her and like her. Oh and I used to go to Portland to get me hair cut so I have you beat by another 4 hours. (it's an eight hour drive)!!
You're a biking machine!!
Sweet!!!
...are you battle marks gone Kelsie?
Wish I had been there. Any more on your agenda?
Dad
Hey! If you love steep and cheap.... start watching chainlove, it's the same thing, but everything is bike stuff! It's addicting!!!
Are the Olympics up next Joe? London would be cool!!
Let me just say that it wasn't a race, it was more like a fun ride. I think I was the only one racing, and all the hardcore riders did the 50 mile course. Come on they didn't even time us, how could it be a race? And let me go with no on the Olympics being next. And I am not sure if there are more on my agenda. There is one on Sunday, but I don't think I will do it. I think there may be one in October I would like to do.
Joe
Joe, Way to go...you're great. But we already knew that!! Let us know when you race again.
Love ya,
Pam
Joe, that is so impressive - maybe you can convince Clint to start doing something like that! Congrats! (And by the way, it doesn't matter if they timed you or not, you still came in first - where's your competitive spirit?)
You're so modest, Joe! Sure love ya!
Post a Comment