2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Connect Four

4 Jobs I've held

1. POWER Engineers
2. The Hampton Inn
3. Boise State University
4. Western Wats

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over

1. Pretty Woman
2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
3. The Bourne Movies
4. Anything with Owen Wilson

4 Places I Have Lived

1. Childhood house :]
2. Juanita Apartments
3. Belmont Apartments
4. Denver Creek

4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy

1. The Bachelor
2. America's Got Talent
3. CSI
4. The Olympics (is that a T.V. show?)

4 Places I have Been on Vacation

1. France
2. Mexico
3. Colorado
4. Portland

4 Favorite Foods

1. Potatoes --any way you cook 'em
2. Watermelon
3. Roast and Potatoes
4. Breakfast foods at night

4 Websites I visit (pretty much daily)

1. gearengine.com
2. chainlove.com
3. steapandcheap.com
4. gmail.com

4 Places I Want to Visit

1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. The Coast
4. Germany

Now I'm supposed to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
Hmmmmm....you 4 are supposed to copy this and tag 4 other people!

1. Emily
2. Rachel
3. Jeni
4. Dani

1 comment:

Katie and Dennis said...

Hi Kelsie! I'm barely making it around to reading a few blogs this morning. Love yours! You are my light hearted break for the day! Congrats to Joe on his race!

I didn't get too much olympics-watching done because I was trying to read Breaking Dawn. I know you can appreciate that. But I am sad that I missed so much of the events. My kids loved it though. I agree that Michael Phelps is a fish in disguise. That made me laugh. You are too cute!

Love you both!