For the month of December I've been getting together with some gals and doing a little craft with our kids a couple times a week. Most of them involve painting. This morning we did shaving cream/glue. We thought it would be fun for the kids to paint a picture first and then play in it with their hands and just go to town. Yep, not happening with Keni. She WOULD NOT do it. I tried convincing her and she just wouldn't have it. Whatever. I let it be. About 5 minutes later she accidentally got a TINY bit on her hand and started freaking out. Oh jeez. What a little priss. I should have known this might happen because the last project we did I had to paint her hand and she was sooo nervous about it. As soon as she did her hand print she immediately wanted to wash it off.
So proud of her snowman
...and this was her ghost. Apparently we are still thinking Halloween.
1 comment:
That is too funny.....she is just like her Uncle Zebariah!!
Post a Comment