2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Brock's First Haircut
Brock got his first haircut. I can't believe how much hair the kid has! We've said for a few weeks now that we need to cut it but when we finally did it I couldn't believe how much I cut off! It caught me by surprise. I will admit, I was a little sad after the first little swipe. After that I was fine. He did really well. He wasn't scared of the clippers at all. I've heard that if you cut it while they are young and do it on a regular basis then they will continue to be good as they get older... time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment