2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Weekend

It's pretty much tradition now that on Memorial weekend we go camping. It never fails that we have a good time. It was Keni's first camping trip and it was a success. It probably helped that we stayed in my parents trailer equipped with a bathroom, heater, and shelter from the crazy weather we had. It rained, snowed, hailed, shined... It wasn't all that bad though. I think we only had to go in the trailers one time.






1 comment:

Dean Family said...

That's it for pics? I need more! -
looks like it was fun, I'm glad Keni enjoyed it. I bet the trailor helped a ton to have a place to play in :)