2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Logan Pool

Keni and I were Preston bound on Thursday for a watchband party at my Aunt Teddy's house. We decided to stay an extra day to go to the pool with my Mom and Bryson. It was so much fun. I was so worried about Keni not getting sunburned that I forgot to put sunscreen on me; I got super burned but it was still wayyy fun. Keni also enjoyed herself. When she was in the water she just layed her head back on her little floaty and chilled.

1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

That looks like fun! I can't wait for Carlee to go swimming, she loves it too!