2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Let's Play Ball!

We finally made it to watch the Bee's play. It was so much fun. {and cheap too!} It was the perfect night to go, other than they lost, because it was overcast. There was just enough breeze to cool everything down but not be obnoxious.

There weren't very many people there so Keni got to roam the entire row of seats where we were sitting. We had good intentions to sit on the grass when she became too squirmy. That never happened though since she was free to go where she pleased.


Keni's first game and Joe caught a ball for her. Talk about lucky.



Trent, Jess, Keni, Me, Joe

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That looks like a lot of fun, and I'd say LUCKY! How often do people even catch balls? Keni looks adorable as usual, I can't believe she has enough hair to keep bows in without headbands! I'm jealous!

Sandra and Rob said...

I cant believe he caught a ball Amber always wanted to catch a ball.

Christy said...

No Way! I went to High School with Jessica Quimbly,(I don't know her married name!) We were on the dance team together! She's a fun and sweet girl! How fun to go to a ball game, I love that little kids are free. What Luck to catch a ball! Way to go Joe!