2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Porter Reunion

Once a year all of Joe's family get together for a reunion. There are seven kids so it's hard to get everyone together more than that. This year we stayed at Joe's Uncle Kenny's house in St. George. We had a lot of fun. We went on Friday afternoon and left to come home on Sunday night. It was a quick trip but well worth it. It's always fun to visit with everyone since it doesn't happen very often.

All of the grandkids with Keith and Janice. They bought t-shirts for everyone because we did family pictures.

Keni loved being in the water


Alexa and Joe

"I have to see if I can still give Jonny a piggy-back"
Sheesh! Joe is going to need a new back before he's 30 if he keeps doing this.


2 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

I'm so happy you found my blog, bc that means I found yours! I love the style of this blog you've got going! I really like how open it feels! I need to look into something like that!

Ty said you stopped by earlier today - I was so bummed that I was at work! I definitely want to hang out; I wanted to drop by yesterday, but I saw Joe coming home and didn't want to interrupt :) I know how the husband-away-at-school feeling goes, but next time, I'm just going to stop by anyway! haha

Lets raincheck.

And, lets go for a walk some time! And bowling. I feel like bowling lately. haha

Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Krista

Dean Family said...

ah sooo jealous! so much fun :)
i soo want to get that house for a reunion...i loved it at the parade :)