On a more positive note, all of my cousins were able to come to the funeral. It's always fun when everyone gets together. We even played night games like old time sake. We used to do it a lot so it was fun to be able to hang out like that again. We also had some relatives stay on the farm who live in Vegas and the 9 year old girl wanted to roast marshmallows since she can't do it where she lives. It just so happens that my Uncle Phil has a nice fire pit. I love sitting around the camp fire just shootin' the shiz with everyone.

While home we also picked up another dog. Her name is Binx and she's so fun. Max and her have had a good time playing with each other. It's been funny to watch them since Max has "only child syndrome" and Binx has "spoil your dog more than your kid syndrome". They are getting along better than I expected. Today when I got home from work Max was waiting by the door like usual so I reached down to pet them both and Max started growling. I think he was a little jealous that he had and will have to start sharing.
I'll post more pictures of the funeral when I get some... I took my camera but didn't even get it out of my suitcase. I'll have to steal some from someone else.
8 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandma.
Wow! Another dog? Are you going to trade them in for kids soon?
Not unless my kids can tend themselves AND if I don't feel like dealing with them I can lock them in the bathroom for all hours of the day... Can you do that with kids?
Maybe in the future though-- far far away.
Awww..She is cute! Wanna have a play date? I'm sure you don't mind coming down to Vegas, right? :-)
I'm the one locking myself in the bathroom!
Kels, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I think I've told Clint a million times about how before dancing we would always go and have toast in her toaster oven and then walk to dancing. Oh, the good old days!
I am so sad to hear about your grandma.. every time we drive by her old house on the corner I think of you. I remember going there with you to get a snack...or change.. she would always be playing cards! Congrats on the new dog!!! :]
i was wondering how the dogs were adjusting. i think i will always have a soft spot for max now...poor dog. man im slacking, i keep meaning to get my blog updated but someone always is needing me, im sure you know how that is now with TWO dogs!! :) hehe
Hey Kels...
I agree, the gospel definitely makes life better... and death eaiser to handle, thank goodness!
The new puppy looks pretty cute... I'm jealous! I want one!! =)
Hope everything else is going good for ya!
Post a Comment