2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Dino TRI

---KIDS Dino TRI---
Another year for the books. Brock got to do the whole thing this year. He crashed on his bike but it must not have been too bad because he didn't even tell us until Keni mentioned it. Both Keni and Brock had fun with their 'cousins' and look forward to this event each year. 

---DINO TRI---
Even though Joe isn't suppose to run very much because of his knee, he couldn't resist the Dino Tri. About a month before he was asking if I thought he should do it. And of course I told him it was totally up to him. Then a couple weeks before he said, "I guess I need to swim if I'm going to do it." Apparently he had decided to sign up. Haha. And of course he got first in his division even though he had only swam twice in the last year and ran a few more times than that. He also got king of the hill which scored him a 100 bones to Basin Sports! Shawn, Joe's cousin who comes out every year to do it, also got first in his division. We love that the Barrington's come out and stay with us. It's fun to connect with some of Joe's cousins since he barely knows any of them. And our kids always have so much fun playing together. 



























No comments: