2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Trip To the Dentist

Obviously these guys weren't too traumatized at the dentist. They're pretty zoned in to the movie that was on. It was Poppy's first time and she had no problem hopping up there like a big kid. :) I love Dr. Larsen's office. They really are so good with my kids. And I like them too. Joe is currently going to a different dentist but will likely switch back soon. He originally switched because  a dentist moved into our ward and he wanted to try him out. He likes him but we can get a family dental plan at Larsen's office so it makes the most sense. We didn't ever switch the whole family because I wanted Joe to go to him to make sure we liked him before moving the whole family over. And it turns out I like our dentist too much to switch anyways. 





No comments: