Guys! It's a miracle. I've been saying for YEARS now that I need to get 72 hours kits made. I have had really good intentions multiple times but somehow the kits just never get made. I finally did it. (That's why it's totally blog worthy.) I decided to just bite the bullet and pay the price to get it all from the same place. That was half the problem before. I tried to price out of the different items to make sure I was getting it the cheapest possible but it was so overwhelming to think about gathering supplies from several different stores. And really, I don't think it saved that much. That's what I'm telling myself anyways. The kids helped put everything in their backpacks and then when Joe got home from work he put them in the garage on our storage shelves. That whole day before Joe got home Brock kept getting in his backpack and asking if he could eat it yet. The poor kid was getting tortured.



No comments:
Post a Comment