2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Snow FINALLY

We finally got a good snow storm. Yes, it's the second of March and seriously, we haven't really had a good storm up until now. The kids were so excited to go outside and play. Surprisingly, they played for a really long time. In fact I was getting worried about Keni's feet being too cold (she doesn't have good snow boots) so I finally made them come inside. I thought Poppy would want to go out with the other two but she didn't seem to care that she was left inside with her momma. :)

Brock was so proud to tell me that Keni said that snow was yummy so he was eating lots of it. :) Keni assured me that she told him to ONLY eat the clean, white snow. 



No comments: