2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Disney On Ice-- Let's Celebrate!

Growing up I always saw commercials for Disney On Ice. I so badly wanted to go but it didn't ever happen. Fast forward 20 years and I saw a commercial for it again. It happened to be on Joe's weekend off so I immediately bought tickets. I was so excited!

We invited some friends, the Shelton's, and my parents. We are lucky enough to always stay with  friends when we go to Salt Lake but my parents wanted to get a hotel room so the kids could swim.

Leading up to the event I decided to show the kids some Youtube clips. No kidding, the first thing our of Keni's mouth, "Is that it? It looks kind of boring." I couldn't believe it. haha. In her defense I did show her a pretty crappy video clip. After we watched a few more that were better quality and a little closer up she was more excited.

The show was very cute. We had great seats. And by great I mean almost front row. (5th to be exact.) Keni didn't look away and smiled the entire time. Brock also loved it. He sat like a statue on the chair or someone's lap the whole time. Keni says her favorite part was the guy that had his nose come out (Pinocchio). Brock's favorite part was when all the villains came out. Poppy got restless at the very end but she was also easily entertained for most of it.




They loved the snow cone grandma and grandpa spoiled them with.






After Disney on Ice the kids went with my parents to the hotel to swim and Joe and I went to dinner with some friends who live in Salt Lake. The kids swam for over two hours. My mom said the kids' hands were so wrinkly. I bet they were! When we went back to grab the kids to go to bed Keni decided to have a 'sleepover' with my parents and Brock wanted to go with us 'to Caroline's'. 



*No pictures of Brock swimming because this was in the morning after the sleepover when Brock was with us. :(

No comments: