2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

February Weather

It has been so nice here. I can't remember me EVER going to the park for my birthday. We have been taking full advantage of the weather and have been outside a ton. The kids are in heaven. In the afternoons they don't even need jackets. I'm telling you, this weather is crazy. I might be a little sad when it gets cold again. Although I understand what summer will be if we don't get any water. :/


This is one of the first 'nicer' days. We didn't know it would get warmer!

Getting even warmer.

Just a jacket needed...

In February with no coat or jackets!







No comments: