2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Poppy is 9 months!

Poppy is 9 months. She is getting to be at a fun age where she is getting her own little personality. I like this stage. She is more flexible with eating and naps. Maybe I'm just becoming more flexible since she's my third. haha. She usually eats around 8 in the morning, 12 noon, 4 in the afternoon, and then right before she goes to bed. She isn't the best sleeper but maybe she's just normal. I feel like I got lucky with Brock and Keni. I guess not every kid takes 3-4 hour naps on a regular basis. :]

Signifigant things about Poppy:
--She has one tooth.
--She's almost crawling.
--She doesn't like any kind of green or mixed vegetable.

Stats: (a couple weeks after she turned 9 months...)
Weight- 19 pounds  6 ounces (65th percentile)
Height- 29 inches (83rd percentile)
Head- 17.3 inches (45th percentile)








No comments: