2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Om nom nom--- Poop.
Well, it has happened. My kid has eaten poop. I'm kind of sad that I didn't get any pictures. I think I was just too freaked out. And let's face it, it was pretty darn disgusting. Brock was supposed to be peacefully sleeping. I heard him in his crib talking but decided I would see if he would go back to sleep. Several minutes later I walked by his room and smelled a strong poop smell. I made mental note that I needed to take out his garbage and went about doing my thing. Wait a minute. I just took the garbage out earlier that morning. Huh weird. Then it hit me. I peeked in and saw it. All over. To make matters worse he apparently thought he should dip his binki in the mess like it was sugar. He was chomping away; poop covered and all. Isn't that so sick. I won't lie, it was pretty horrific. All over him, his sheets, his blanket, and even his bumper pads. After I got him all nice and bathed, I did the inevitable and started cleaning up the mess. As I was cleaning up, well, he fell down our stairs. Heaven help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's pretty good immunizations Brock gave himself. And as Tom would say--falling down the stairs is good for them; it toughens them up. I haven't always bought that, though.
True mommy moments, for sure!
Haha Kels, I am so sorry, but I just died of laughter. And you know how I feel about the p-oo-p word. Ugh. I am sooooo sorry. That is terrible. And the falling down the stairs part too. At least you'll have blackmail for the future? Oh my heavens. The adventures little Brock has....
oh man!! thats is gross, poor little guy. one day he will be soo embarrassed :)
Post a Comment