--Stats--
Height: 27 and 1/2 inches [50th percentile]
Weight: 16 pounds 3 ounces [0 percentile]
At 9 months Brock has learned how to pull himself up to things. He is crawling like a little champ. Loves to throw everything out of his crib, and for that matter, throw anything off his highchair tray! He is starting to play with his toys more. He likes his little dump truck and dino with balls. He concentrates really hard at trying to get the balls inside the bouncer thing. He loves to climb up the stairs, not so much down yet. He has started clapping, and playing the pat-a-cake game. He tries to crawl to the bathroom any chance he gets and will laugh and laugh when we say to stop. If we say stop he just crawls as fast as he can towards the toilet.
He likes real people food. He always wants to eat with us and wants the same food as us. I'm still nursing him four times a day but I'm losing my milk so I'm trying to transition to formula. After a week and a half I think he has come to terms with it. Poor little guy. The stuff smells horrible, I can only imagine how it tastes.
He is a good sleeper. We put him down at 8:15 and he wakes around 7:30. He goes back down for a nap around 9:30 and sleeps till 11:30. We eat lunch. Then, he naps from 1:30 until 3:30. I can't complain. Keni still takes an afternoon nap too. I still take the advice I was given when Keni was born. Sleep when your baby sleeps. Yes, I will gladly take an afternoon nap on a daily basis. :)
I asked Keni what Brock has learned to do and she said, "He likes to mess up my things." Oh dear. It's all ready starting.
No comments:
Post a Comment