2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Mountain

I can finally say that I've been to Little Mountain! It only took me 25 years to get there.
Keni always asked to go on hikes. We kept telling her it was a good idea but it just didn't happen. So a few Saturdays ago we didn't have much going on and decided that it was a perfect time to go. I don't know if you would call it much of a hike since it probably only takes 5 minutes to get to the cave but Keni was satisfied. We even packed lunches so we could just hang out and play all day if we wanted.



No comments: