-On Sunday we woke up to a nice little layer of snow on the ground.
-Lately Keni has been singing Once There Was a Snowman.
-I don't know who was more excited between the two of us. Me because she finally got to build one or her because there was actually enough snow on the ground to build one.
-We built the snowman first but she got sick of it.
-She just kept walking around looking down saying, "more snowman, more snowman" aka more snow.
2 comments:
I'm jealous! That is one of the great things about Preston - lots of snow! Even if we get snow, it's melted before you can even play in it! She's so cute - love the cheeser - my kids have both adapted the same smile... : )
I loved all of your recent posts! How much fun!!!! I love her "new smile" and how she scrunches her face up. So cute. haha I'm glad she was so good on the plane. Lucky!!
Post a Comment