2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Arizona

Keni and I were lucky enough to get to go to Arizona this past week. We flew. Keni didn't say too much about it on the way there. I thought she would be way excited but she wasn't really. She couldn't see out the plane window very well and I think that's why. On the way back, on the other hand, was completely different. She was a little saint. She looked through the window the entire time. (Takes after her daddy, I guess.) In fact, when we were starting to descend and the seat belt light came on I totally ignored it. I figured I would make her sit down when the flight attendant noticed. She never did. At least she never said anything. Maybe she figured she would rather Keni look out the window than make any noise. Either way it was a win-win for everyone.

It was so much fun hanging out with the Laney's. Keni had an absolute blast playing with the kids and all of the fun toys. They have the cutest little playroom just her size. Seriously, if you were anything too big you wouldn't be able to fit in the little mouse hole of a door. :]

Hanging out at the airport.

Here we go... Almost ready to take off.
On the way home she really didn't move from this position.

The kids playing

Some serious bedhead. This is what happens when you play hard all morning and take a really good nap in the pak-n-play all afternoon.


No comments: