2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin painting/carving

We went to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago and when we were got there decided to carve pumpkins. Keni wasn't really into it. She was having way more fun playing with the toys. As I looked around I decided the event was more of an adult thing since there weren't any kids around.
Zeb and Bryson flew in from Washington this past weekend and we thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins with Bryson. I decided to let Keni paint her pumpkin instead. Jeez-lu-weez, she loved it! Seriously. She would have painted all night if we would have had more pumpkins for her. She asks every day now if she can paint pumpkins.






Bryson wasn't so sure about getting all the guts out. At one point he looked up and said, "I think I'm going to throw up." The look on his face was hilarious. It really did look like he needed to throw up.




1 comment:

Sandra and Rob said...

So dang cute. Bryson is hilarious with his words. And those teeth missing I just love. Glad you had fun with pumpkins. Amber and Kelly came over last night and did theirs with Rob me and Koy just watched.