2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break in Boise

We went to Boise during Joe's spring break. It was much needed for him. We stayed at Mike and Annikans's house and had an absolute blast. We mostly hung out and chilled but we did make it out to see sine of Joe's old co-workers and we did see some old friends too.

Sheesh, I forgot how bad I hated the drive to Boise. That being said, Keni did extremely well in the car.

Kamree and Shelby
Keni had so much fun hanging out with these two all day long. She was in heaven with all the toys and girly things they have.

Ring-Around-The-Rosies!

Kamree and Keni helping Joe.

We didn't get to see much of Lexie since she was at school during the days.

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

That was sooo fun having you guys! defintely a treat for us. love keni sooo much, she's a cutie :) Thanks for coming, it was alot of fun!

Unknown said...

I so wish I could have made the dinner to see you and Joe! I was at home with a sick child. Nolan had Croup, and he wasn't letting me out of his sight. You know it
s bad when they lie on your bed for about 6 hrs. watching daddy's nature shows with no complaints. Tell Joe I said hi! Hope to see you all soon!