Height: 2 ft 8 inch 70th Percentile
Weight: 22 pounds 19th Percentile
Poor girl wears floods a lot. She is just tall and skinny. Her 12 month pants fit in the waist but are definitely high waters, but 18 month pants fall right off her. She does have a few pairs of jeans that have the elastic with button on the inside which is WAY nice. That type of jean is hard to find in 18 month though.
Keni doesn't know how to walk yet. She only knows how to run. She's always busy and always entertained by watching others. She is good at saying Uh-huh. That was her answer to everything until a few days ago. Now her new word is NO. Seriously, nothing frustrates me more than getting screamed at all day with the word no. We're working on it. She also says please, thanks, bless you, cookie, juice, water, milk, ice, candy, ball, Scott, Krista, potty, pee, swing. grandpa, grandma.
Her favorite foods are: rice, strawberries, ice (Does that even count?), noodles.
She really isn't a picky eater but we had taco soup the other night and she did not like it. That's the only food I can really think of that she won't eat. Which is weird since she likes corn, tomatoes, beans, AND hamburger. She just obviously doesn't like it together.
We've been potty training for almost two weeks now. It's actually gone really well. She pretty much has the pee thing down, with a few accidents here and there. She definitely needs reminding to go since she is too busy to take time out of her schedule to go. The poop thing hasn't gone well at all. I'm just hoping it comes eventually. Any ideas would be kindly appreciated. {update coming soon}
We are excited for summer. Keni loves the playground here. She will stand at the window and say, "Swing, Go! Swing, Go!" over and over. She also loves to go down the slides. I love that she will just wander around on the playground equipment and play with little attention from me. I usually have to find some way to trick her to go inside. She is never ready.
4 comments:
So, the deleted comment is from me, but from Tyler. haha So, I wanted to say I love that Keni says my name! haha and I love the pictures - she is so funny! Lets go for a drive tomorrow!!!!!!
She's adorable! You're a lucky mommy!
she's the cutest little one ever!! I could hold her all day. Shelbs is got the potty thing down too now. I'm so glad we're moving forward. The poop thing still hasn't come for us either - but from two of my SIL's experiences, they say don't push it.
love ya! i've been meaning to call and catch up all week, one of these days :)
Post a Comment