I feel like I haven't been in the mood for blogging much lately. Why you ask? Because I've been busy. That's why. With what? Good question. Mostly fun things like swimming, going to the zoo, playing with friends, making a quiet book but also necessary things like cleaning house, primary stuff, taxes and boring stuff like that. So until I feel like posting something cool, here are a few pictures.

Worn out from grocery shopping. I love Dan's. They give free balloons. I bribe Keni with one every time.
Cooking with Mom.

She doesn't even suck a pacifier. (I wish she did. I think it would be much easier to take the pacifier away rather than cutting off her thumb.) She found the pacifier and the sunglasses in the bottom of her toy box.

Helping Daddy.
2 comments:
So cute!....and daddy's little helper!
Love ya,
Mom
lil keni is so beautiful :) we need to get the kids together!!! haha my kids should no someone in your family!! ;)
Post a Comment