2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Discovery Gateway

I took Keni to the Discovery Gateway. I've been wanting to take her for awhile but didn't know if she would be too little or not. Lucky for me, they had a free day. It was perfect to test it out since I didn't have to pay the bajillion dollars to get in!

Keni loved it. I went with my friends who also have kids around her age which made it even more enjoyable. When we first walked in we played with the balls. I couldn't get Keni to leave. I dragged her away and she realized there was much more to the place. Her favorite place was the water. After we got there she wouldn't go anywhere else. I dragged her over to the grocery store, looked down in my bag for something, looked up, and she was missing. I found her at the water again in the same exact spot. Silly girl.

We had a blast and it was well worth the free. :) But really, I want to go again [even if it isn't free].



The best photo we could get of Keni since she was too cool and wayyy too busy.



4 comments:

Darcee said...

Tess has been BEGGING to go there. . .maybe we should make it a date!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day! Her hair is getting so long and it looks so pretty with those yellow flowers!

Janice said...

She looks so adorable! It looks like a fun place to go!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! Glad Keni liked it. We miss you guys, hope to get to see you soon!!!