2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Red Butte Gardens




Right now we are ReAlLy liking Utah. You know why? Because the 24th of July is a state holiday. It's pretty much bigger than the 4th of July. There is so much going on during the weekend it's hard to narrow all the activities down. We decided to check out what the Red Butte Garden was all about since it was 'Free Day'. It was soo pretty [and so hot]. It was fun to walk around the fragrance gardens, the kid gardens, the herbs gardens, and all of the trails that take you to and fro. I think I want to get a membership. It would be fun to go to all the concerts offered. Or for a more simple night, take a picnic, relax, and enjoy the beauty.

2 comments:

Jayson Michael West said...

I LOVE The Red Butte Garden! It's one of my favoritest places on earth! Glad you guys enjoyed it. I might look into a membership myself... And, because your hubby is a student, I think he gets in free all the time!

Howells Fam said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves there, but (even though we hardly saw each other) we miss you here!