It's true folks. Keni is 9 months old. I know, I can't believe it either.
Keni has been on a kick where she likes to smack her lips together, play pat-a-cake (only the clapping part though), and play peek-a-boo with her hands. She must take after her Uncle Phil though because she usually cheats and peeks through her fingers. She stands up to the furniture and walks along it, loves to eat what we are eating, and plays with anything she isn't suppose to. She doesn't like baby food meats or bows on her head-- Yes, I'm sad about that. She hates lying still when getting her diaper changed... actually she just hates being still at all! She has two bottom teeth and is working on the two top teeth that poked through a week ago.







Weight: 16 pounds 4 oz- 9th percentile
Height: 28 1/2 inches long- 80th percentile
Head Circumference: 44 1/2 CM- 65th percentile

4 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! she is such a good baby, what adorable pics :)
Kels she is so cute!!
That green color is darling on her! I'm still sad that Carlee refuses to wear bows, and she hasn't done that for a VERY long time! Keni is so cute, and no - I can't believe she's 9 months already. I just barely told my mom that the outfit I bought for you (and never gave you - OOPS & SORRY), would still fit, but apparently, it won't since it's only 6 months!
Who took your pictures?! They're so adorable!!!! I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend! Maybe I'll be able to see you guys soon! haha aka Tuesday.
Hope you have a fab weekend...!
Post a Comment