My Mom and Bryson came to Salt Lake and took Keni and me to the zoo. It was so much fun. Keni, of course, was still wayyy too little but I knew that going in to it. It was fun to hang out with my mom though since it's been a rare thing lately. (Hint, hint mom!) And it was fun to hang out with Bryson since he is leaving to go back to Portland this weekend.
First stop- the train.
Cannot be Hogle Zoo without one of these pictures.
Wheeee!
"Kelsie has monkey legs." Every time we took a picture of Bryson he would say that. He thought it was hilarious.
At the end of the day we walked past the gift shop. Keni loved this monkey. She giggled every time I let her hold it. Grandma and I were suckers... we went halfsies and bought it for her.
2 comments:
Fun fun, we will have to do that more often!
Love ya,
Mom
can't wait to see you guys! looks like it was fun!!
Post a Comment