2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Popover Yumminess

This recipe is delicious... and super easy. The taste is a mixture between a roll and a german pancake.

Heat oven to 400 degrees
Divide 2 TBSP of butter between 9-11 muffin cups
Let butter melt while you mix the following:

1 C. Milk
1 C. Flour
2 Eggs
1 tsp Salt

Pour into muffin tins. Fill only half full. Cook on 400 degrees for 15 minutes; then turn the heat down to 350 degrees until golden brown (usually takes 7-10 minutes). Don't be tempted to open the oven or the popovers will fall. After you take them out of the oven poke with a fork to let the steam out so they don't fall... or just tear them apart, put jam on them, and enjoy the goodness!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy! I'm going to try them on my family! Thanks for sharing, Kelsie. I miss you!

Katie and Dennis said...

I think I know what we are having for supper! I know it is supposed to be for breakfast but I don't know if I can wait!

Suzi Q said...

Let me makes sure I have muffin cups and I'm trying these. YUM

Anonymous said...

It does sound yummy and low fat of course!!
Love ya,
MOM