Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
what a stinkin cutie!!! she is a doll. i couldn't help but notice sad little max in the corner, he's thinking...who is this little thing thats getting all the attention! :) I'm glad we got to see her this weekend. you need to come out one day before you leave!
3 comments:
what a stinkin cutie!!! she is a doll. i couldn't help but notice sad little max in the corner, he's thinking...who is this little thing thats getting all the attention! :) I'm glad we got to see her this weekend. you need to come out one day before you leave!
I love baby giggles! So cute! :)
That is so funny and cute. I can't believe she is getting so big!
Post a Comment