We had a great weekend. Joe worked in the day on Friday because we had originally thought we were going to Preston for Skyler's wedding [By the way, congrats Skyler]. We decided to bag the idea since we will be going to Utah in a few weeks to look for a la casa. Too much driving for my liking. Anyways, it was so fun to hang out with Joe on a Friday. It seemed like the weekend lasted waayyy longer than usual.
We had a gift certificate we'd been wanting to use at the Olive Garden so we finally got to go after some shopping at the mall (No I didn't find anything). We slept in and bummed around the house all Saturday morning. Lovely I tell you. Lovely. We also enjoyed Lettuce wraps and a Boise State basketball game in the evening. I pretty much haven't seen a more lazy team than BSU and they pretty much suck but it was still fun to watch. Keni loved the game. She followed the players back and forth the entire time. I tell you what, this girl loves excitement. She is seriously such a little busy body. I know right, already! Sunday we capped off the fun weekend hanging out with friends and playing games. Couldn't ask for a better weekend.
check out all the fans... it's pretty sad that the wrestling team gets a bigger crowd than the boys basketball game.
3 comments:
look at her cute face! That should draw more crowd at those games! I would still go cause I love basketball and I love nasty nachos. Yeap.
So cute! Can't wait for you to come home again!!!!!
Love and miss ya
Mom
Sounds so fun! Keni is adorable!!!
Post a Comment