2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Impromptu Family togetherness

My parents, Dilbo, Zeb, and Bryson came to Boise for a visit. Everyone rolled in on Thursday night so Joe and I took Friday off to hang out. Little Bryson guy is getting so big. He will be five next week so we had a little birthday party for him on Saturday. We went to the Zoo with the Dean family and then had cake and ice cream back at our house. In the five years that we've lived in Boise it was our first time going to the zoo. It was fun and I think the kids really enjoyed it. Zeb also talked us in to going to Tucanos which is always amazing. I think that's the only food Dillan ate the entire weekend besides cereal. My mom volunteered to watch Keni for us Saturday morning when we went and stood in line at REI for the Garage Sale. I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing because we found wayyyy too many things to buy and did not come home empty handed. However, we did get the thing we wanted the most which was a cargo box for the top of our car. We also scored a sweet bike trainer, bike shoes, trainer block, and some socks. And get this! Our bill was only $180. I know, right. Definitely more than we needed but we couldn't resist the sweet deals. I guess standing in line at 4:30 a.m. was worth it after all. Sunday afternoon our guests departed. I love having my family here and I love that our house is big enough to fit everyone fairly comfortable. (I'm sad to be leaving if you can't tell :[ )

Had to get a picture of Dillan doing the dishes with Joe... He finally figured out that there isn't a maid service.

Keni loving her awesome shades at the zoo

Bryson opening presents

Singing to the birthday boy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weekend was soo fun! It was fun spending the day with the Dean family too!!! Annikan, thanks for spending the day with us! We will definitely miss Boise also, but just a two hour drive will be really nice!

Love ya,
Mom

Dean Family said...

im gonna miss you guys sooo much :(
it was a fun weekend!