2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Jump Creek

Joe and I have been enjoying a lot Jump Creek lately. I don't know why we haven't taken anyone there when they visit. I guess we've just kind of forgotten about it until recently. It is really pretty. You hike in about a 1/4 of a mile to see this big waterfall with big rock sculptures all around. You can swim and rock jump, if desired. One of my favorite parts... we eat at White House on the way home. It is kind of like a Polar Bear, really run down and looks disgusting but has the best food ever! And it's a treat because it's in Marsing so the only time we go there is when we go to Jump Creek.




7 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Alright, seriously, I think it is time for your baby to start popping out there somewhere. I am not convinced you're even pregnant!

Sandra and Rob said...

What happended to Joes curls when did he cut them off? I agree with Ainslee where is the baby?

Dan n' Josie said...

I too agree with Ainslee, how in the world are you so skinny, when are you due?? This place is really pretty, I'm jealous, I love doing stuff like this..

Chelsie Sanders said...

Congrats on the baby! I had no idea, I guess I haven't been blog stocking enough! :)

Suzi Q said...

That looks so fun! You don't even look pregnant! It's amazing!

Chance & Rachel said...

I could definitely go for fries and a chocolate shake from your polar bear resembling restaurant :]

AMY LEVATAU said...

oh man...polar bear...my mouth is WATERING!!!