2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rodeo Weekend

We had a great time in Preston for That Famous Preston Night Rodeo. There is always too much to do and not enough time to do everything. We did manage to get quite a few things in though. We left Boise Thursday morning so Joe could go to his final orthodontist appointment; Friday my sweet mother took me to get an oh-so-fabulous pedicure, I got my hair done (always a must when in Preston), and Joe and I went to the rodeo with all my cousins; and Saturday Joe managed to compete in the biathlon, I had a baby shower, and we did the sidewalk sales too. Of course, don't forget the parade. We did that Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

**Parade Fun**
Some of the clan. We have to park two vehicles now because there are so many of us.

Misty, Kelly, & Amber waiting for the parade to start

Everyone getting excited for the milk truck


**At the Rodeo**
Jason & Jaclyn

Annikan & Lexie

Trent & Ashley

Me & Joe


**Biathlon**
Joe changing his shoes after he ran so he could ride his bike

Cooling down after the race

**Baby Shower**
We had yummo desserts. Fruit Pizza, Veggie Pizza, Cookies, Rice Krispy's

All the fabulous loot.

My cousins wife Chelsea, Aunt Teddy, Aunt Cloie, Great Grandma Porter

Amber & Jenda

Rachel & Me. She is due Sept. 11

**Good Times**
Just enjoying all the excitement of rodeo weekend

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun having you guys home for the weekend. You got a ton of cool stuff for the baby, that's exciting. Just think, next year we will have the babe to teach all about rodeo weekend!!! By the way Joe, good job on the race. You did awesome.

jenda greenlee said...

ha ha! i look like such an idiot and i'm totally going on a diet and running like a mad woman! it was so fun to see you and i can't wait to see your cute little addition when she arrives!!!

Howells Fam said...

I'm sad we couldn't make the shower, but we do have something for you, so I'll have to get it to you somehow. Hopefully I see you when you come in for labor! I love the new hair!

Dean Family said...

i forgot to add your shower to my blog! im a nerd :)
i want to come see the nursery when it's put together! fun fun fun :)

Darcee said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend! Hope you had a fun shower!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Rodeo weekend is always a happenin' time isn't it? I love it! I feel sooo bad I didn't make it to your shower. Madison was baptized in Syracuse and I thought I would have time to run your gift over to your Mom's house when I got back. And as things go I didn't make it. So it is sitting on my kitchen table reminding me everyday that I should have taken it over. GRRR Sorry! I'm way excited for you guys! You both look GREAT!