2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Comings & Goings

The most recents...

Enjoying our YUMMO garden that won't stop growing. We've trimmed the tomatoes twice now...


Went to the Boise Burn game with some fabulous friends...


Enjoyed some Twilight Criterium bike race with the bajillion other people...

Brewed the kiddo some more (30 weeks)...

Started another class for the summer session...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! You're already 30 weeks?! Way to go!

Dan n' Josie said...

Kelsi, you are such a cute pregnant lady, how did you stay so skinny..what are you having??

Kristen said...

You are a way cute preggo lady! You're looking great at 30 weeks! Have you guys come up with any names yet?

Kaila said...

First off I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! What are you having? I can't believe you are 30 weeks either. I am 25 and I think I am bigger than you. I hope you are all doing well. Fill me in!!

Howells Fam said...

I can't believe you're still so tiny! Who did you ever decide to go with as your MD? Are you delivering in Meridian? Good luck! The garden looks great by the way...

Suzi Q said...

looking good mama! Our tomatoe plant is growing but won't produce fruit yet.. It's a topsy turvy...his name is cleavland.

Dani said...

Oh, you're little belly is just so cute! I can't believe the Criterium has already come and gone again...enjoy Boise for us!

Unknown said...

Is that Joe in the last picture?! Where'd his hair go??!!

Dean Family said...

i'm glad you got a picture up of 'the belly'. love that fact that you said 'brewed' :)

The Higbees said...

Kels, you look so dang cute!! Are you getting so excited?

Zeb said...

Check out that garden. You didn't believe me did you?